SafetyNet Digital Overview
SafetyNet Digital offers a powerful range of services and functions for digital radio, managing audio and data and making full use of the capabilities and versatility of digital radio and IP technology. A system can be built from the core system providing basic radio management facilities with additional functions added through our software licensing scheme.
SafetyNet Digital provides support for all the latest digital radio technologies through a number of IP interfaces and decoder gateways. Links with telephony, serial data and pager services are also supported.
SafetyNet Digital forms the main server and gateway functions servicing; Location, Telephone Connect and Data Services applications.
Key Features and Benefits
- Scaleable solution, from single PC workstation to multiple control room positions
- Multiple talkgroup handling, individual calls with audio playback and despatch functions.
- Range of radio technologies through repeater direct links or off air decoders
- Powerful database functions for managing fleets and radio users
- Deferred and stored actions
- ARS/RRS and Registration services
- Status management with personal alarms, stun, revive, microphone open features
- GPS location services with Locator mapping option
- Indoor location services with management of beacons and receivers
- Full range of lone worker safety features and resource management
- Other radio technologies supported seamlessly
- Third party application interface
Alarm and Radio communications monitoring software.
- Diverse functionality & customisation for specific requirement setup.
- Simple control-room monitoring when dealing with multiple incoming/outgoing Radio communications
- Alarms and audio can be directed to either a single or multiple workstations
- Suite of specialist tools and features, unique only to our software.
Indoor & outdoor tracking capabilitiesOur locator is a reliable solution for lone worker tacking, asset tracking & employee tracking.
- Integrated alarm & radio communication monitoring
- See where users are indoors/outdoors and track the paths they took to get there
Control and switch signals from a telephone or mobile radioUsed for:
- Access control to the site
- Clearing alarms
- Generating other external alarms
- Activating intercom and public address messages
- Pumps or extractor fans
- Or indeed anything driven from a relay contact.